Great opportunity for career advancement and partner opportunity for a person with the right skills and attitude. We are a successful, growing tax, accounting and consulting practice looking for the right individual handle tax preparation and grow with the firm. Work in a comfortable, yet professional atmosphere. Challenging technical issues, often in nontraditional areas. Collaborate with a great team and diverse client base.
Typical duties include:
- Reviewing and preparing corporate and individual tax returns
- Tax planning for business owners and high income individuals
- Assisting on analysis and developing financial models as part of consulting projects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience in public accounting - focused on accounting and small to middle market businesses
- Sense of ownership for client's needs - must like to handle and manage the entire relationship - their needs and due dates. When working with business owners must have an attitude that it is your business and your money that is at stake
- Strong leadership skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Technology and analytical skills, a must
- Organized and efficient
- Sense of urgency
Competitive compensation plan with bonus opportunities and excellent benefit package - including work-life balance.